BMI FlexEze® Slim Grip
The BMI FlexEze® Slim Grip is a GRIP hand that will address more severe (90 to 120 degrees) contracted fingers. It is designed to help patients with a mild to moderate contracted wrist into extension actively by a low load prolonged stretch.
This splint will also benefit patients suffering from arthritis or CVA (stroke).
- Moldable wings to secure hand and prevent deviation.
- Dynamic FlexEze® wrist to offer low load stretch to wrist.
- A palmar roll that slips over the grip portion of the hand to increase range of motion and finger extension.
- Finger separators that may be attached to the palmar roll.
- Washable soft goods and laundry bag.
Suggested Billing Code: L3807
BMI – FLEXEZE™ SLIM GRIP HAND
|Petite||Up to 3″||HSF-PL||HSF-PR|
If you would like to purchase using MEDICARE PART B, Please click here to visit Clinicare Medical Resources