BMI Slim Grip
The BMI Slim Grip is a GRIP hand that will address more severe (90 to 120 degrees) contracted fingers.
Ideal for wheelchair users because the wrist can be supported and fingers can be extended.This splint will also benefit patients suffering from arthritis or CVA (stroke).
- It can be easily slid into the palm area and has moldable wings to prevent any further ulnar or radial drift.
- Prevents finger nail access to the palm.
- A palmar roll that slips over the grip portion of the hand to increase range of motion and finger extension.
- Finger separators that may be attached to the palmar roll.
- Washable soft goods and laundry bag.
|Petite||Up to 3″||HSG-PL||HSG-PR|
If you would like to purchase using MEDICARE PART B, Please click here to visit Clinicare Medical Resources