These cuffs are interchangeable (right or left) and can be ordered by circumference measurement.
Short back boots are available and measure 10” from heel up the calf. The regular version is 13” height.
Features and Benefits
- US Patents # 6,923,780 and # 7,163,519
- Designed to correct ankle contractures, plantar flexion and foot drop
- The lightweight LEXAN® polycarbonate frame material is performed to relieve pressure off the heel to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores
- Transparent frame allows the heel to be viewed without removing the orthosis
- Ambulating Skid that can be applied instantly without tools, while the patient is wearing the orthosis
- Soft, padded material absorbs moisture away from the skin
- Fabric covered toe post extension and anti-rotation bar
- Easy to apply with adjustable closures
- Ankle Contractures
- Plantar Flexion
- Foot Drop
If you would like to purchase using MEDICARE PART B, please visit Clinicare Medical Resources.